Oh my goodness. The SUN shone on Sunday and it was amazing. Other than that, here is my weekend round-up.
1. After reading about it on this girl's blog, I watched The Jane Austen Book Club and LOVED it. I think I married a real life version of Grigg, except that he did not watch the movie with me because he was working on filing a brief.
2. I also watched Donnie Darko for the first time ever. Seriously, I loved that movie, or any other movie that manages to squeeze in Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time.
3. The house is gloriously clean. (We clean every week, but it looks even cleaner with the SUN shining through the windows.)
4. New work. New artwork, I mean. This is the best kind of work, in my opinion.
5. You know how I love podcasts, right? Well, I listened to some great podcasts whilst cleaning the castle yesterday. On Theatre of the Mind, I listened to interviews about The Mayan Code and Mayan Calendar; on Yoga Peeps, I listened to a wonderful interview with down-to earth yogi Tilak Pyle-- cannot wait to learn more about that guy; on CraftCast, I listened to Alison interview a cool chic named Melissa Manley about going back to school for her MFA. Good stuff.